Treatment Room Assistant
We are currently seeking a qualified treatment room assistant for our Bridges program, a partial hospitalization program for school-aged youth. This would be a great opportunity for someone looking into human service or mental health as a career and would like to experience it first hand.
The Children’s Home of York was established in 1865 to provide services to the orphans of the York County community and we continue to be unwavering in our commitment to improving the lives of children and their families through support, guidance, and education. We are fully licensed and accredited agency. The Children’s Home of York provides permanency services to Pennsylvania, maintains residential treatment and independent living programs and other services that directly affect the lives of children for the better. Our mission is to empower children to thrive, strengthen families, and enrich communities.
Complies with all Agency and Program policies, procedures, and protocols in a professional and ethical manner.
- Includes the entire policies and procedures manual.
- Includes all policies in the Employee Handbook
Supports program therapists in the delivery of daily therapeutic curriculum.
- Assists in the delivery of the program’s milieu and support clients through the daily schedule
- Assists in the facilitation and delivery of the therapeutic curriculum in the treatment rooms
- Supports clients in their practice of safe and healthy coping skills
Prepares and completes required reports and documentation, maintains files and records, and performs other required administrative tasks assigned.
- Completes incident reports prior to the end of the shift.
- Completes Life Space Interviews appropriately.
Work to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of both clients and fellow staff at all times.
- Adheres to the seven commitments of the Sanctuary Model
- Appropriately perform Safe Crisis Management Techniques, including both physical and nonphysical interventions.
- Maintains the clean and sanitary conditions of the building and agency property
Interacts with outside agencies and stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Free medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee coverage
- Free life and accidental death insurance and long-term disability coverage
- 403B Retirement plan with 5% employer contribution after one year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time off benefits (sick, vacation)