Children’s Home of York
Today there are over 170,000 children under care of the state of Pennsylvania and that number is growing.
Children’s Home is assisting over 400 of those children in need. During these traumatic times, we provide children and youth with a stable, secure and supportive environment.
We foster a sense of empowerment…
– a feeling of purpose and belonging by providing numerous services including:
• Individual, group & family therapy
• Residential & partial hospitalization services
• Diverse network of carefully screened, trained foster families
• Community-based independent living
• Family-focused prevention program
For 150 years…
the Children’s Home of York has been evolving to care for children and families in need.
we are a multi-faceted social service organization that serves our most vulnerable children, youth, and families throughout Pennsylvania.
In the future…
the Children’s Home of York will continue to meet the changing needs of children, families and their communities through unique programs and services.
Making a difference requires the commitment and expertise of caseworkers and therapists,
dedication from family, friends, foster families, and support from the community!
Your support helps us to ... empower children to thrive, strengthen families and enrich communities.